Burgaw, NC – Mojotone’s new Pre-wired HSS Quiet Coil Pickguard assembly was designed for Strat ® Style players who require tonal versatility out of their guitar without any hum.
Incorporating their ’58 Quiet Coil set with a custom vintage output ’58 Clone Humbucker, Mojotone gives players access to noise free vintage Strat ® style tone with single coil clarity in the neck and middle positions and creamy P.A.F. tones in the bridge that cut through the mix with authority and unparalleled articulation.
Mojotone also includes their unique blender wiring that features an auto-tapped 2nd position and a treble bleed cap in their Prewired HSS QC Pickguard assembly, allowing players to find inspiring HSS tones and plenty versatility.
As with all of the Mojotone Pre-Wired Pickguards, the HSS QC is completely solderless for quick and easy install and is assembled by hand in Burgaw, NC.
HSS Quiet Coil Pre-Wired Pickguard Design Features:
- Solderless install.
- Treble bleed cap allows volume roll back without ever losing high end clarity and chime.
- Position 2 (bridge & middle) automatically coil taps the bridge position humbucker for true Strat single coil quack and tone.
- Blend in neck or bridge pickup as much as you want in positions 1,2,4, and 5.
- Vintage taper CTS pots, Oil filled Vitamin “T” tone cap, CRL 5-way switch, and Switchcraft jack.
- Pickups are Hand Made in the USA.
Master Volume: Top Knob
Master Tone: Middle Knob
Blender Control: Bottom Knob
Blender on 10
Position 1: Bridge
Position 2: Bridge (tapped) and Middle
Position 3: Middle
Position 4: Middle and Neck
Position 5: Neck
Blender on 0
Position 1: Bridge (with Neck blended in)
Position 2: Bridge (tapped) and Middle (with Neck blended in)
Position 3: Middle
Position 4: Middle and Neck (with Bridge blended in)
Position 5: Neck (with Bridge blended in)
The Mojotone HSS QC Pickguard has a street price of $299.95 and is available now at Mojotone pickup dealers as well as www.mojotone.com.